Almond milk made from almonds. Ground and filter out the water. (You can see how to do it here) In addition to concentrated almond milk, many recipes have added sweeteners such as honey, sugar, red. And this recipe is from ufabet But I recommend eating without filling really sweet, add stevia or Honey.
But if commercially available is packaged, unless added sugar in some formulas Sometimes flour and almond milk thickeners may be added as well. To homogenize And a longer shelf life But for people who People who are allergic to almonds or nuts should also avoid it.
Almond milk has lower calories than other milk. If you don’t secretly add more sugar Besides being low in calories, almond milk contains no saturated fatty acids and contains no sugar and lactose. (Sugar in cow’s milk)
How to make almond milk
1 cup (no sugar added)
- Provides 30 -60 calories.
- 1 gram of carbohydrates (sweet varieties)
- 3 g fat
- 1 gram protein
Even it will be a good quality protein source but almond milk can’t compete with cow’s milk, and it is not a good source of calcium. But there are also some brands on the market Will add calcium and vitamin D elements as well.
Summary: Is it Really Good for Your Health?
- Has low chory Mushy, no saturated fat
- Is a good source of vitamin A That helps in building calcium and vitamin D in the body.
- Not a good protein Who hopes for building muscle is wrong.
- May contain carrageen That adversely affect the digestive system in some people