Check the skin dehydration. Dehydrated skin is a symptom of skin where there is less water under the skin’s surface. Caused by insufficient water intake or loss of water in dehydration Makes the skin look dull, not bright. If the skin is left dehydrated for a long time. It will cause the skin to have obvious wrinkles. Especially around the forehead, cheekbones, around the eyes and around the lips. The more this season enters the summer. hot weather The body will lose more sweat than usual. risk of dehydration and essential minerals. Have beautiful skin throughout the summer without dehydration that can be easily followed as follows:
Drink enough water according to your weight. in its own way
by simply calculating from the body weight according to the formula (body weight in kg x 2.2 x 30) / 2 = number of milliliters per day, e.g. weight 45 kg. The amount of water
needed per day is (45 x 2.2 x 30) / 2 = 1,485 ml, equivalent to 500 ml of normal bottled water. . Approximately 3 bottles or 1.5 liter bottles, about 1 bottle for anyone who likes to exercise or work in hot weather. Causing a lot of sweat loss. You can drink more water to compensate for the amount of water lost and also help to refresh the body to be bright again.
Drink water throughout the day at regular intervals.
To benefit from drinking water is to drink enough water to meet the daily needs of the body. For those who do not know how to drink water properly or when to drink. Try drinking at the time below. Guarantee that it will be 8 glasses for sure.
- A glass of water after waking up : It helps refresh you before starting the day and also compensates for the water lost during sleep. One study found that drinking water right after waking up before breakfast can reduce the amount of energy you get from breakfast by 13%, suitable for those who are on a diet 2, 3.
- Drink 1 glass of water before meals ( morning, noon, and evening) : This reduces the energy you get from meals and helps you lose weight. Drink water at least half an hour before eating. 3.
- Drink a glass of water after meals ( morning, lunch) : aids digestion and absorption and helps prevent constipation 2,3
- Drink a glass of water during the afternoon break.
- The Drink 1 glass of water before bed : prevent dehydration while sleeping. But don’t drink too much or drink too close to bedtime.
Another small trick that is easy to do and perfect for everyday use is Carrying a 600 ml flask with you, filling it with water about 3 times and dividing the drink over time. Or switch to buying a large 1.5 liter bottle of water and share it throughout the day.
restore mineral balance
how hot will the weather be or during exercise that will lose more minerals in sweat Restore moisture to the skin by drinking water. While restoring the balance of beneficial minerals such as silica, potassium, magnesium and calcium
that contribute to skin care. Therefore, it is important that should not be overlooked.
In summary, Good skin health must come from taking care of it from outside. Is to maintain cleanliness and skin care to suit our skin type. and care from within Such as choosing good food is useful. Especially vegetables and fruits. Such as bananas, apples, oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, which are fruits that contain minerals, silica, magnesium and potassium.