In the morning, lets make a crab stick sandwich for the kids. This recipe is made with crab sticks, cucumber, carrots and mayonnaise and a little sugar. In this regard, the filling can be refrigerated overnight. When the morning comes, I spread it on the bread.
- Crab Stick (shredded) 120 g
- Cucumber (finely chopped) 2 tbsp
- Carrots (finely chopped) 2 tablespoons
- 100 g mayonnaise
- Bread (as you like)
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
How to make Crab Stick Sandwich
1. Mix crab sticks, cucumber, carrots and mayonnaise together. Add granulated sugar mix well Scoop about 1 spoon of crab stick filling onto bread.
2. Splice with another piece of bread, cut into pieces, ready to serve.
Note: If the ingredients are not all eaten, the bottle can be put in the refrigerator for about 1 week. Wrap or put in a sealed box and keep in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days for freshness and deliciousness.