Homemade soy milk yogurt Ingredient
2 cups plain soy milk,
1 cup natural yogurt,
1 tbsp white sugar, 1 tbsp
mulberries, 1 cup
chopped raspberries, chopped
orange, as desired,
mint leaves for decoration
- Pour soy milk into a saucepan. Simmer over low heat Add the white sugar. Keep people all the time
- Wait until the soybean milk boils, turn off the heat, let it cool down.
- Pour the yogurt into the bowl, stir well and strain with a colander or a thin white cloth. To make the yogurt texture fine
- Scoop into a cup or fruit bottle, cover tightly or cover a glass with a clear plastic sheet.
- Place in a container with a lid, such as a foam box, can leave for 8 hours and put it in the refrigerator. To make the Homemade soy milk yogurt even better, open the lid and sprinkle the mint leaves and serve.