- Salmon 1 piece
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- Vegetables of your choice (1/2 small avocado, 5 small tomatoes, 3 small sauteed mushrooms, 3 broccoli and 1 small carrot)
- 1 egg
- 2 sprays of olive oil
- Seaweed salad 1 tbsp.
- 1/2 tbsp pickled ginger
- a little salt
- black pepper
How to make Salmon Donburi.
1. Sprinkle salmon with salt and marinate with pepper. Prepare.
2. Scrambled eggs and set aside. shredded
3. Boil vegetables, put brown rice on a plate, arrange vegetables in it.
4. Grill salmon with olive oil spray 1 time, add drinking water to it, similar to boiling salmon. You will get clean, Japanese-style donburi rice.
Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, protein, B vitamins, vitamin D, potassium and antioxidants such as carotenoids. Which is beneficial to the health and functioning of various systems in the body, salmon may be more than a menu item. But it may also have anti-disease properties.
Salmon is an important dietary source of omega-3s. Which are found especially abundantly in farmed salmon. But besides salmon Consumers can also get omega 3 from other food sources. such as tuna, sardines, white pomfret, trevally, snapper, snakehead, shrimp, soybeans, walnuts, flaxseeds, etc.