Souffle omelette. Comes with a special technique, separate the egg whites, beat until peaks formed, then mix with the yolk Guarantee the thick omelette is definitely a layer.
Souffle omelette ingredients
- 3 eggs
- Chikuwa (Japanese meatballs)
- Salted butter
- A pan or pot that can be put into the oven.
- Whisk (or use a whisk)
1. Cut the chikuwa into pieces. Prepared to be ready.
2. Separate the yolk and white. Then sprinkle a little salt into the yolk.
3. Beat the egg whites until the peaks are prepared.
4. Then beat the yolks together. Then scoop the egg whites set to about 1/4 peak and beat the egg yolk mixture into a smooth texture and pour the rest of the egg whites into the yolk.
5. Place the pot over heat. Add the shikuwa and stir in a little butter. When cooked, turn off the stove and pour the egg into the pot. (When frying the side dishes, turn on the oven fire, wait for it) Put in the oven for 5 minutes completely.