Lets make beef curry, Isan menu, spicy flavor, fragrant, delicious to the detailed instructions Even pounded curry paste Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Beef curry ingredient
Sirloin, cut into pieces of your choice, 400 grams,
young galangal, sliced 5-6 glasses,
lemongrass, 2 chunks,
2 to 3 kaffir lime leaves,
2 coriander roots, 1 coriander root, 1 sawmill,
1 – 2 chopped green onion,
curry paste 3 tablespoons
fish sauce 1 tablespoon
granulated sugar 1/2 teaspoon
water 1 cup
vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
dill for garnish
fresh vegetables as you like for serving
Ingredients for curry paste
Dried chilies, cut into short chilies, soaked in water until soft, cut out 7 seeds,
5 dried chili peppers, soaked in water until soft.
2 tablespoons coarsely chopped onion, 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic, 1 lemongrass plant,
2 teaspoons old galangal1 chopped
salt, 1 teaspoon
shrimp paste 1/2 tbsp.
How to do it
- Make Aom Curry Paste By pounding all ingredients together thoroughly. (Will have about 3 tablespoons of curry paste) prepared
- Stir-fry curry paste with oil over medium heat until fragrant. Then add the meat and stir until cooked. Pour water and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and coriander root and mix well. Seasoning with fish sauce And sugar
- Add coriander, saw blade and chopped scallions. Mix well
- Put into serving cups. Garnish with dill. Served with fresh vegetables as you like.