Today we would would like to share Chicken soup against COVID-19 recipe that is so easy and healthy. That is rich nutrients also for strengthening the immune system is something everyone can do. Just modify your lifestyle or your lifestyle to be more appropriate and healthy.
Eat a variety of healthy foods.
Choose to eat certain foods. By focusing on foods rich in nutrients that help strengthen the immune system, such as
- Vitamin C
Ascorbic Acid are nutrients that are beneficial to the body in many ways. Acts as an antioxidant that helps the body to function normally. Prevent cell damage Has anti-inflammatory effect Helps in the formation and function of white blood cells As a result, the removal of infection or foreign matter in the body more effective.
- Vitamin D
Its is an essential nutrient for the immune system. Vitamin D deficiency can weaken your immune system and increase the risk of respiratory infections. Which COVID-19 Is a type of respiratory infection Vitamin D deficiency is also found to increase the risk of this disease.
tin or zinc ( average Zinc ) are minerals that are essential to the immune system and the body’s many parts. It is believed that getting the right amount of zinc may help the body better cope with germs and infections.
CHICKEN SOUP Against COVID-19
Ingredients to prepare Chicken soup
1. Chicken thighs or wings
4. Large tomatoes
7. 2-3 cloves of garlic
8. Coriander roots, a few coriander leaves for garnishing
9. Soup cubes
11. Salt, bay leaf (optional)
12. Ground pepper and ground pepper
13. Soy sauce
Various preparation methods
- Potatoes, onions, carrots, peeled, cleaned. Cut into pieces a bit big Because if it is too small when simmered for a long time, it will be mushy.
2.Coriander, celery, tomatoes wash throughly as well. Coriander root, grated black skin All out, then crushed, prepared, large tomatoes, cut 4 pieces / each, coriander, celery, cut into pieces.
3. Garlic peeled and crushed just enough to break.
1. Set the pot on the stove. Put about three quarters of the water in a saucepan, add the crushed garlic, coriander root, pepper, 1 cube cubes and salt , medium heat.
2. When the water boils, add the chicken, gradually add one piece at a time. Keep in mind that while putting the chicken in the pot, it’s still boiling.
4.Wait for a while and gradually add potatoes, carrots, onions, tomatoes, then wait for them all to cook for about 10-15 minutes.
5. After about 10 minutes, chicken and vegetables. Thoroughly cooked To reduce the fire to a low fire Simmer for about 30 minutes, during which foam and fat will rise on the surface of the soup. Keep waiting for a spoonful of bubbles. The soup will be clear and appetizing.
6. Heat until the chicken and vegetables are soft. Season with a little more salt and soy sauce.
7. Put the soup into a bowl, toppingwith coriander leaves. Sprinkle some ground pepper. This is done and ready to serve.