It is undeniable that in this era. Everyone wants a “croissant” that can be sipped with coffee or tea. Croissant a popular menu.
350 g bread flour
70 grams of powdered milk
2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
7 g yeast powder
1 teaspoon of salt
200 g cold water
2 g butter pastries
- Mix bread flour, milk powder, sugar, salt and yeast powder, stir well.
- Add cold water and knead until the dough forms a lump, but not as smooth as bread.
- Roll the dough into a rectangular sheet. wrapped in clear plastic Refrigerate for 2 hours UFABET.
- Roll the dough again into a rectangle, roughly divided into 3 parts. Place the butter pastries in the center. Fold the dough on one side, cover the butter in half. then fold the dough on the other side Keep the edge of the dough tightly.
- Roll the dough again along the fold line to make a long line. Roughly divided into 3 parts, folded into 3 folds, wrapped in clear plastic. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Let the dough rest until the time is up, then take it out and roll it in a long line. Shift to a size that will be folded into 3 parts. Fold the dough into 3 folds. Wrap in clear plastic. Place in the refrigerator for another 2-3 hours or until overnight.
- Take out the dough and roll it into a thin sheet. Cut into 3″ wide pieces, about 6″ tall, then cut again diagonally to make a triangular dough.
- Take each sheet of dough and cut a little in the center of the base. roll to the tip overlay the ends
- sort on baking tray Spread the egg yolk evenly. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.