Green Beans Boiled with Sugar. It’s an easy menu and not a lot of ingredient. It is also good for healthy. especially eat it during winter . Which green beans have many benefits. . It is a homecooked menu that some families only add sugar but this recipe would like you to try it.
With the addition of ginger Adding ginger is added to the aroma of boiled green beans. Which ginger gives you health benefits
Many things to nourish the body against cold and to warm the body as well. Which the taste of ginger after boiling It is soft
and not spicy, some people like the soft boiled ginger. You can eat it, not as hot as you think in this recipe, put in just the right portion.
- 1 cup green beans
- 1000 ml water
- Ginger, crushed 30 g
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Wash the green beans. And soak in water 3 hours before
- Take the green beans and roast them over low heat just 5 minutes before boiling.
- Bring green beans to a pot of boiling water. Add the required amount of clean water.
- Occasional people By turning on the medium heat, it takes about 1 hour to boil (if the electric pot only takes 30 minutes, then add salt).
- Notice how the green beans begin to bloom, add sugar and a little salt. Stir to dissolve and boil for 2-3 minutes. Scoop and eat.
Caution when cooking : Do not add sugar when the green beans are not cooked. Green beans will not be cooked and will not bloom.