Let’s move on to the salt grilled salmon menu. Grill salmon and season with salt and pepper. Finally pour the dark sauce.
- 1 piece of salmon
- a pinch of sea salt
- a little black pepper
- Water (for blanching vegetables)
- 4 asparagus (or other vegetables of your choice)
- 2 tbsp plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman sauce (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- a little olive oil
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Carrots (use a paring knife to slice into large strips)
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half (garnish)
How to make salt grilled salmon?
1. Put a little olive oil in a pan. When it’s hot, add salmon fillet to grill. UFABET
2. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and ground black pepper over the salmon. Grill until the fish is cooked. Flip the fillets over and sprinkle with black pepper and salt again. Once the fish fillets are cooked, place them on a plate and set aside.
3. Use the same pan, add water in moderation. Wait until it boils and then put the asparagus into the blanching. Then pour the water to blanch the vegetables. Then season with a little salt and ground black pepper. Stir well. Put it on a plate and set aside.
4. Add plum sauce and Kikkoman sauce. Put it on low heat Stir well and start to thicken. Leave the lights off.
5. Arrange on a plate, pour the stewed sauce over the fish, ready to serve.