Prepare the vegetables to be ready to be eaten with the Laab Tofu and Fairy Mushrooms. Grab enough tofu tofu, crush it and mix it with mushrooms. Season to taste. Finally, add chopped parsley, mint leaves and roasted rice. It is easy menu.
Ingredients: Larb Tofu and Angel Mushroom
- 1 cube of tofu
- 1.5 cup fairy mushrooms
- 1 cup black ear mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2.5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp roasted rice
How to make Laab Tofu with Fairy Mushrooms.
1. Bring tofu cubes to boil in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and use a fork to crush enough.
2. Slice the oyster mushrooms and black ear mushrooms into strips. UFABET Roast in a pan until dry and fragrant. Ladle into a mixing bowl prepared.
3. Add tofu that has been crushed into the mushroom mixture. Season with soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and chili powder. Mix well and taste as you like.
4. Add chopped parsley, mint leaves and roasted rice. Mix well again, scoop into a container, garnish with mint leaves, ready to serve.
Total energy 54 kcal.
Nutrition information, calories, energy and nutrients. 100 g of Laab Tofu has total energy 54 kilocalories, 6 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fat.