Scotch Eggs menu that is Simple menu that you can cook yourself . Suitable for both breakfast and lunch menu. It’s a low carb recipe with boiled eggs wrapped in minced pork and put in a deep fryer. Guarantee that it’s delicious for sure. Eat with mustard or chili sauce.
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 cup ground pork
- Almond Flour
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil spray
- Mustard or Chili Sauce
- Wrap a hard-boiled egg with salt and pepper minced pork.
- Then beat the eggs into the bowl. Then put the eggs wrapped in minced pork to dip. Followed by coated with almond flour.
- Spray the oil on the outside of the egg to coat it evenly with oil.
- Fry at 200 degrees Celsius for 12-16 minutes, then turn over. Then put into the fryer again until cooked on both sides.
- Cut in half and serve with mustard or chili sauce.