Scrambled eggs with tomatoes It’s a simple menu. It doesn’t take long. Suitable as a quick menu for the day when you are in a rush or for breakfast when cooking time is less It is a menu that provides energy. Contains egg protein And vitamins from tomatoes as well.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes Calories about 190 kcal.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk (add softness to eggs Optional)
- 2 pinches of salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 6-7 tomatoes
- Garlic, sliced, optional
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, olive oil, or rice bran oil. If garlic is not added, you can skip the oil. Add oil to fry the garlic to make it smell good.
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl with 2 eggs, add fresh milk, low fat, salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs until all ingredients are mixed well.
- The tomatoes are cut into pieces If the tomato is very small, it cannot be cut.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Do not be very strong Add oil
- When the oil is hot Add the sliced garlic to fry. Until the garlic begins to smell sweet
- Add the eggs, then the prepared tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Stir until the eggs are cooked. Will make eggs very soft If stirring too long, the eggs will not soften. Then turn off the heat and put on a serving plate.
It’s done. It’s very easy, right? You can say that everyone is delicious. Plus it doesn’t take long to do it. Let’s go and do it together. Please enjoy the dish of fried tomato and egg .