Egg Hash INGREDENTS
- 1/2 cup diced sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- Black beans (boiled) 1/4 cup
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of avocado sauce (recipe> https://bit.ly/2EPgurv)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander
- Put sweet potato and water in a cup, cover with a lid, microwave over high heat until soft (about 4 minutes), place on a paper towel. Let it cool
- Heat the pan on medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, wait until hot, followed by sweet potato, sweet pepper, chili powder, salt, and cumin powder. Stir until crispy sweet potato (6-8 minutes). Add black beans, stir slightly. Put on a serving plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium heat. Add the rest of the olive oil. Break eggs into it. Fry until the egg white sets. Then scoop it into the prepared sweet potato plate. Topped with avocado sauce and sprinkled with coriander.