Who knew flourless porridge was available too? This is egg white porridge. Add clean vegetables and beards, slightly salty seasoning. It easy menu for you.
- ready-made egg whites
- Side dishes such as boiled vegetables, fried potatoes, smoked salmon
- Seasonings of your choice such as soy sauce, maggi sauce
- hot water
How to make.
1. Start by boiling vegetables and stir-frying the side dishes as you like. then set aside
2. Now comes the important step: pour the egg white into a bowl and add hot water to it. (The ratio of egg whites must be more than half the hot water) and stir well. Before placing in the microwave, it is recommended to cover the container with plastic wrap. (To prevent the egg whites from cracking when they are too hot in the microwave)
3. Microwave In the meantime, keep an eye on the texture of the congee (about every 2 minutes).
4. Add side dishes and seasonings as needed.
Egg white porridge is a low carb menu that we often eat at home. Both for breakfast and dinner because it’s easy to make, delicious, full of comfort and full of protein. This menu is considered a true friend of anyone who has lost weight. because of low carbohydrates Suitable for people who want to control the amount of carbohydrates and sugar, plus protein from egg whites to help restore muscles. And it also helps you feel full for a long time as well.
Egg white porridge total energy 153.3 kcal.
Nutrition information, calories, energy and nutrients in 1 serving of egg white porridge has total energy 153.3 kilocalories, protein 26.2 g, carbohydrate 9.6 g, fat 0.8 g.