Fill your stomach with Mango Avocado Salad and Protein from Baked Salmon. Eat with rice, it goes well together.
Baked Salmon Ingredients
- 2 salmon fillets
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sliced lemon
- cooked rice
Avocado mango salad ingredients
- 1 cup diced ripe mangoes
- 2 cup diced avocado
- Red bell peppers, diced 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- A pinch of salt
- A little coarsely ground black pepper
How to Make Avocado Mango Salad
Mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper over the salmon thoroughly, add garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix thoroughly the fish pieces.
- Place the salmon on an aluminum foil, cover to cover, and bake at 400 ° F for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Scoop cooked rice onto a plate, salmon paste and avocado mango salad. Serve with lemon