Stir Fried Salmon Recipe With hot spicy herbs such as ginger ale, flesh peppers, fresh chili and basil leaves stir-fried together to make a delicious sauce Topped on a large piece of salmon. It grilled until the skin is crispy but medium rare.
Stir fried Salmon Herbal is a dish for fish lovers Anyone who likes to eat salmon in addition to being able to make an international menu.
Ingredients (1 serving) 5 minutes, cook 10 minutes.
- Salmon, cut 1 inch thick 1 piece
- 2 teaspoons peeled garlic cloves
- 5 red chili peppers
- 1⁄2 cup Krachai
- 2 sprigs of green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup basil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1 cup steamed rice
Instructions of Stir fried Salmon with Herbal
1. Pound the chillies and garlic thoroughly. Put into a prepared bowl.
2. Set the pan non-stick. Pour about 1 tbsp of oil into the pan, place the salmon on the skin and roast until cooked. Turn it over and grill until the entire piece is cooked. Scoop it up.
3. Use the same pan to add the remaining oil Wait until the hot oil is pounded and fried until fragrant. Followed by fresh ginger pepper, seasoned with fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, stir well, add basil leaves, stir until cooked, turn off the heat.
4. Place fish over steamed rice. And topped with stir-fried sauce ready to serve
Energy per serving 798.12 kcal,
42.07 g protein, 40.91 g
fat, 63.55 g carb, 10.40 g fiber.
Benefits of raw material properties
- Garlic helps reduce colic, abdominal distension, lower blood cholesterol. Regulate sugar and fat in the blood. It also helps to balance the body. Help prevent heart disease Help in fighting free radicals And help stop cancer
- Chili is rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C to help strengthen collagen in the body. Potassium, iron and magnesium Chili has properties that help nourish the eyes. Helps to increase the circulation of the selected system to be better Helps to increase appetite And also help the body drive waste products Is a body detox as well
- Basil leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, iron, phosphorus, as well as carbohydrates and proteins.