Who has an oven, let’s get a menu of eggs bacon cheese cups in the morning. This recipe combines bacon and cheese with added protein from eggs. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 12 pieces of bacon (according to the number of pieces)
- Butter or a little oil (for printing)
- 200 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and black pepper (as desired)
How to make Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
1. Use oil or butter to spread the mold all over and set aside. And put the bacon in the microwave for about 3 minutes or so. Arrange the bacon in the mold nicely. Put the cheese in the mold.
2. Prepare a mixing bowl, crack the eggs, milk, oil, baking powder, salt and black pepper. Hit everything together Pour into the mold evenly.
3. Warm the oven for a while. Then put the egg cups in the oven at 190 degrees Celsius, use the top-bottom heat, turn on the fan for about 30 minutes, set aside for a moment, then remove from the mold.