Ingredient of Vegan Mini Strawberry Cream Pies
- 1 cup almonds
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dehydrated coconut
- 1/2 cup dates
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons aloe nectar (or other syrup)
- 1 teaspoon salt (can be reduced)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, halved
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons aloe nectar (or other syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Soft Tofu, 4 oz
- Vegan whipped cream (as you like)
- Strawberry, cut into pieces (of your choice)
- Take all the base ingredients. Put in a blender. Blend until fine Scoop the ingredients into a small muffin pan (approximately 12 cups) and press into a cup shape. Freeze the freezer and prepare the filling.
- Bring all the ingredients for the filling. Put in a blender. Blend until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the prepared base. Continue to freeze for 2 hours, after 2 hours put in normal compartment until serving.
- Decorate with the decoration as you like.