Avocado Deviled Eggs “Glutathione” is a substance that helps balance. and antioxidants in cells Found in the cells of the liver. This is because the substance is directly related to the liver’s detoxification system. Both poisoning from heavy metals such as mercury, pesticides or toxins from certain types of drugs that are eaten.
Method of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Meat , 1 ripe avocado
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- Dijon mustard 1½ tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Coarsely toasted walnuts, cilantro and cayenne pepper for topping
- 1. Peel a boiled egg, then cut it in half crosswise. Scoop the egg yolks separately into a container. Egg whites that look like cups are arranged on a plate.
- 2. Grind the avocado pulp and egg yolk through a sieve until smooth. then add walnuts Lemon juice mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, lemon zest, salt and pepper, stir until combined. Scoop into a piping bag, use a nozzle of your choice.
- 3. Squeeze the 2nd ingredient back into the egg white until all pieces are complete. Garnish with coarsely crushed walnuts and coriander. and cayenne pepper as desired Arrange on a plate to eat immediately.
Energy per serving 169.35 kcal,
protein 10.03 g, fat 13.15 g,
carbohydrate 2.82 g, fiber 0.34 g.