Spinach potato and soymilk soup is smooth and creamy soup made from fresh and beautiful green spinach. It’s full of soft boiled potatoes and soymilk to give it a delicious flavor without the cream. Spinach, potatoes and nuts like almonds help you sleep well. Build immunity for the body.
Spinach potato and soymilk Soup Ingredients (for 3 people)
- Spinach, blanched 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup small diced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- About 2 cups of stock
- About 1 cup soymilk
- Sea salt and ground black pepper for seasoning
- Whole wheat bread, for serving
- Sauté onions with butter until they are clear, add the potatoes and saute for a few minutes
- Add spinach, stock (hot) and boiled soytmilk for a few minutes, set aside to cool.
- Blend thoroughly Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into a bowl and add a little soymilk. Sprinkle with almond slices Served with whole wheat bread.
Benefits of spinach
1.Nourish your skin
The vitamin K and folate in spinach will help keep skin away from acne and dullness. It will make the skin moist, far away from premature aging. And protect the skin from pollution That often destroys the skin to deteriorate quickly, too.
2. Treat high blood pressure.
Magnesium in spinach It has properties to help regulate blood pressure in the body to a normal level. Therefore suitable for making an ingredient in high blood pressure drugs
3. Prevent intestinal diseases
The more spinach you eat. It is even more beneficial to the intestinal system. The spinach can help stop infection around the intestines. And it also helps the intestinal processes to be more complete.
4. make it easy to sleep
Many people who suffer from insomnia. Try eating spinach. Because the essential minerals like zinc and magnesium in spinach. Will result in the body being relaxed in every part Makes you able to sleep soundly more easily.
5.Strengthen the growth of the fetus
Folate in spinach It also has a positive effect on the growth of the fetus. It helps to build a healthy nervous system in the baby. In addition, the vitamin A in spinach. It is also an important mineral in the development of various organs. In the baby’s body as well
6. Build your immune system.
Vitamin A and Vitamin C in spinach It is an essential aid in building your body’s immune system to fight off bacteria and toxins that are sent into your body systems.